Sunday, May 16, 2010

Trip to New York 2010

Well it was just about perfect. Great weather, good friend, and lots to see and do. After spending the day walking and seeing and doing, everything, we managed to get back home, I have to say, I understand why people wear the T shirt that says, I  heart NY.  I even bought a couple.  Many great  experiences, and very friendly people on the subway and on the train.  I must say I was most impressed with just how clean the city was.  One would think that after walking around in the flip flops all day, well, you know, usually the result is dirty feet.   Mine were just majorly swollen. but clean as they were when I started the day, Amazing, that a city so large has made such a great improvements in that area.

1 comment:

  1. Those sure are some priddy toes...Doug

    ReplyDelete