Monday, October 26, 2009

Art in all forms- right now it is the thread..

lately, i have been gathering all the knowlege i can about the "art  of knitting."  I say art of knitting, because in my opinion, it is an art to be proficient. It takes coordination, of which i am working on. Being a southpaw, Lefty, whatever, being Left handed,  is a challenge for me because most all instructions are written for righties. I desire to become proficient in this art form, not only to sate my thirst for the thread, but to express my creativity in a new dimension. As i gather my hooks and needles and threads and settle in for the fall/winter cycle,  i suspect that i shall be learning..learning...learning, and that is a good thing.  Hopefully by the spring I will have something worthy of my time. Possibly a scarf to warm me from the cold that will be along soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment