Friday, October 23, 2009

It is the time of year when...

you start to think about: the holidays approaching, the family dear and near, far away and departed, young ones, old ones and all the in between ones. Family is the most important thing in the world to me. For instance, my daughter, has such a talent for Photography, she INSPIRES me. My son, who is the most incredible dad to his twins, he INSPIRES me. My husband, who in the face of adversity, (economic) has remained positive through it all, he INSPIRES me. I must say, I am so fortunate to have a connected family. All of them, they INSPIRE me. So looking ahead to the season of change, Mother Nature, in all her glory, she INSPIRES me.
My sweet granddaughters working at the pumpkins, cleaning, and having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment